Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello fellow Steak-lings

Hello fellow Steak-lings

SimplySteak here, and I wanted to say hello to the community, plus a small, or well, I'll see how much I'll write. So, to begin:

I'm turning 18 on september 3rd. I live in Belgium. And oh yeah, I'm part of the stupid male species.

I've played on many server below, with one regular amongst them. But after a while it got run over by noobs and due to memories I made there, read below, I decided to start all over.

Minecraft has been a big part of life, ever since... how do i say this ...
When I was 14, I got mononucleosis. Which, to put it mildly, is a virus that reacted on my immune system and I almost lost my year because of it. Then, the year later was on and off with being ill and being in school. One week I would be in school trying to keep up with the tasks and tests that I've missed and the other being ill at home, usually behind my computer, playing minecraft.
Then, the year after, when I was going to turn 16, I was in my 4th year of highschool, I re-fell and got, what was later diagnosed as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and almost lost my entire year, because I wasn't able to go to school from about Christmas. The year after that I wasn't able to go to school at all, and by the end of June, my parents finally got me into a hospital like thing, at the Belgian Sea-side. I was there from august 31st 2016 until Februari 24th 2017. I completely recovered from having CFS, and even got a girlfriend out of it. Now I'm trying to finish my school using a system that's called Examination comity, in Belgium.

That's kinda it.
If you have any more questions, please ask.

Meaty Greetings
SimplySteak