Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introducing PublicWorks™

Since joining the server I've heard a bit about people thinking about, or being in the process of constructing farms for the public. This thread aims to list and organise these efforts.
If you are contemplating building a public facility, please post the information on the thread or contact me ingame (possibly through my mailbox) or on discord.

Current Projects:

-The People's Postoffice
About: A gignatic building with 168 individual plots where players are given 5 double chests aswell as a hopper system so that others can give (or gift) them items primarily for when they are offline, afk, or otherwise preoccupied.
Project Lead: Karasaar
Contributors:
Tolie
CreamyPinapple
jayneys
jeanwolfx
NateKnight
RoCKSTRoNGo
Vantor
theTinkerMan
olanthefarmer
NavyDoctorDoom
Chebikitty
Erosion

The Final Cowfarm
About: A semi-automatic cowfarm in close proximity to the Postoffice, intended to provide leather aswell as nourishment to the people of the server.
Project Lead: Karasaar

Comments

• edited June 6

Public Spider Farm
    About: A manual spider farm using a spider-spawner primarily intended for use when the enderfarm is not available or if you neeed silk/spider eyes. Featuring a small enchanting area.
    Project Lead: JeanwolfX
    Contributors:
    Karasaar
    jayneys
    BonkersTheDonkey
    How to get there: /pw JeanwolfX

• Killerzeit's Public Plantation
    About: An exquisite farm for getting food such as carrots, potatoes, beets and watermelon aswell as a sugar cane and an afk fishing farm.
    Project Lead: Killerzeit
    How to get there: /pw Killerzeit

• igloo27's public guardian farm
    Project Lead: igloo27
    About: It's a guardian farm! Who would've known?

• Update: The Final Cowfarm is now fully functional! You can use it now. Just go to /warp Postoffice to access it.

• Update: CreamyPinapple is now Leading a Project for a public guardian farm. You can get there at /pw Karasaar and help with the draining.