Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Post Office is now open!

edited May 29 in Minecraft

A new public building has been made! The Post Office is now open!

You may pick your mailbox by placing down a sign on the respective plot. 1 Mailbox may be reserved per account. Further rules will be given to every player who wishes to reserve a mailbox.

However, the Post Office is not quite finished yet! We still need help in building the basement-section that has the actual chests inside it. Furthermore the roof and walls are still under construction.

At this moment I would like to also take the opportunity to thank the many contributers who have helped int he construction of the post office.

My special, heartfelt thanks go out to:

Tolie
CreamyPinapple
jayneys
jeanwolfx
NateKnight
RoCKSTRoNGo
Vantor
theTinkerMan
olanthefarmer
NavyDoctorDoom
Chebikitty

Comments

• I like the post office, but you seem convinced it's going to get you banned. :open_mouth:

• Moved to appropiate section. Looks nice!

• edited May 29

Update: Rules are now put inside a chest at the entrance. Please don't steal the book!
    Also thanks to Erosion for the idea and implementation of indicator-lights so you know when you've got mail without having to go down.