Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Word of the Week - 11th May 2017 - Migration shenanigans & more servers

Word of the Week - 11th May 2017 - Server migration to NYC, considering skyblock/anarchy servers

Hi everyone!

Migration Shenanigans

So, first of all, i want to say sorry for the extreme downtime 10th of May. In my ignorance, i had no idea the file transfer would take as long as it did (9 hours) and it resulted in a long period of downtime. This will never happen again, as i've now settled at a dedicated host, and a move will not be in the talks again. Again, i'm sorry.

New possibilites

So, the good side of migrating to the dedicated host is that we can now host more servers!(including other games) Currently i'm thinking skyblock/anarchy, but i am more than happy to hear any suggestions you might have, please leave them either in the comments or on discord for me.

Closing

In closing i just want to say thank you for the continued support.

Sincerely,

Jonassm, owner of SimpleSurvival

Comments

• even if you do need to close the server for a bit, I'm ok with it because I know it will be back up again soon ☺. also I am hoping we could have a separate IP for the other servers if possible...? if not that's ok.

• @EWALTER12345 said:
    even if you do need to close the server for a bit, I'm ok with it because I know it will be back up again soon ☺. also I am hoping we could have a separate IP for the other servers if possible...? if not that's ok.

Yes.

It will be setup as: anarchy.simplesurvival.eu & skyblock.simplesurvival.eu

Maybe a Bungee, not sure