Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server donation store now up, and some other stuff

Hi everyone!

Today we will be adressing the server donation store(its done), and some other stuff.

Also congratulations to Le_Plaisantin for getting moderator.

Donation store

The store is now up at store.simplesurvival.eu, and has various cosmetic stuff you can buy. Please read everything carefully before donating.

As stated in other posts, all donations will be spent on server payment, unless there is extreme turnover, and there may also be smaller 'paychecks' to staff.

There is currently a 20% off launch sale, until 27th March.

Other stuff

I also want to note, as some might have seen in the automessages, that we now have a /ticket system.

Usage:
/ticket create a griefer removed all my shit, pls help

I think this one is pretty self-explanatory. Use it if no staff is online. Private messages through discord to me might still be quicker though.

We also have /about now, meaning you can make an about on yourself.

Usage:
/about jonassm - shows my about.
/aboutcreate im 2 and i dont know how to build

So thats pretty self explanatory aswell i suppose.

Also, i'm still looking for moderators!

If you're interested, shoot me a message over discord.
I consider anyone but people who are active both in chat and server (50+ hours playtime) have a higher chance.

Sincerely, Jonassm
Founder and owner of simplesurvival.eu

Comments

• helloo! I am I bit disappointed I didn't get mod but I bet Le will be very good! sorry jonassm I'm new to discord I'm not sure how to send you a message so I hope its ok for me to apply here :P

• @EWALTER12345 said:
    helloo! I am I bit disappointed I didn't get mod but I bet Le will be very good! sorry jonassm I'm new to discord I'm not sure how to send you a message so I hope its ok for me to apply here :P

It's alright buddy. Plais has a little bit more time on the server and such, just be patient.