Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to our forum! (and some other stuff)

First of all, welcome to our forum.

Thanks to rorman922 we now have a webpage(where the minecraft rules are listed), and thanks to some fiddling with SSL certificates, we now also have a good, simple forum.

As i stated just before, I got a SSL certificate (HTTPS) for this forum, so your user data is safe(password and so on)

The first two weeks

The first two weeks have been amazing. We have had a very good influx of players, and I am very grateful for everyone who has voted and spent daily time on the server, it means a lot that I have created something a lot of people want.

I've made two members moderators who have spent a lot of time on the server, both ingame and not ingame.
These are:
rorman922
BunnySlayer

They have already issued some bans and did some secretive looking over shoulders, and i hope you will respect them as much as i do.

The future

In the future, a lot of great things are going to happen. We're going to have some community events, maybe some spleefing, who knows, hopefully we can build some great things together, and i hope we can get a server town up and running, potentially run by a player.

The boring stuff: Forum rules

No harrasment, no racism, no blatant trolling, no NSFW content, no spamming.. just behave.

Final words

For now, i hope you will use this forum and discord as much as you need, and i hope you create some friendships out there.
Discord

Register on the forums!

-Jonassm