Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final verdict on Nether/End wipes & Donation store "partially" up.

Hi everyone,

Today i will be giving the final verdict on nether & end wipes, and again talking about donation store.

Nether & End wipes:

The votes are now in, and the results are pretty decisive.
Nether wipes will not happen, and end wipes will happen every 3 months.
This means the first end wipe will be 1st May 2017.

I will also announce i have enabled claiming in nether.

Donation Store

Today i have put the donation store up for discussion, meaning you can go in there and look around and tell me what you think, but not buy anything yet.
As for now, the options will probably be:
Custom titles, hats off whatever item is in your hand, and player heads that you choose.

As stated, i plan on staying compliant to the EULA.

Link: store.simplesurvival.eu

Sincerely,
Jonassm
Founder & owner of SimpleSurvival.eu

Comments

• I like the look of things. Some other stuff that you can add if you (or donators) would like might be particle trails or pets (people seem to like those).

Also maybe a cheaper/variable option might be good. A simple "supporter" or "donator" tag would do for that I think. At the end of the day it does not really matter if there are 5 donations of 6$ or 30 of 1$.

For me personally rewards dont matter that much. To me it matters more that the server stays fair and fun and that I can help to keep it going for times to come.

• @BunnySlayer said:
    I like the look of things. Some other stuff that you can add if you (or donators) would like might be particle trails or pets (people seem to like those).

Also maybe a cheaper/variable option might be good. A simple "supporter" or "donator" tag would do for that I think. At the end of the day it does not really matter if there are 5 donations of 6$ or 30 of 1$.

For me personally rewards dont matter that much. To me it matters more that the server stays fair and fun and that I can help to keep it going for times to come.

I will be adding a variable in terms of a Donator prefix.
    So either you can have it on or not.

• edited March 14

I am not a big fan of the end wipes but I understand how people wanted it. I respect the majority vote and can see the benefits of it. Also if there is a way to buy hats or prefixes permanatly instead of just 1-3 months...? that would be nice.